Devonport self contained Accommodation
• Accommodation: Phone 0418 106 192
• Accommodation: email email@example.com
Devonport is the gateway to the island state of Tasmania, situated in the centre of the north-west coast. Arrival point of the Bass Strait passenger ferries "Spirit of Tasmania" from Melbourne and the Devonport airport.
Birchwood Devonport's self contained and self catering accommodation is central to Tasmania's most scenic attractions, wilderness, wildlife and historic towns.
- Bass Strait Maritime Centre, artefacts and local seafaring records.
- Cradle Mountain and wilderness is 1.5 hr drive.
- The Nut at Stanley, coastal drive past Table Cape, Boat Harbour beach and many coastal towns and interesting places, 2 hr drive.
- The Western tiers, Mount Roland, Sheffield town of murals.
- Antique and heritage outlets, Anvers Chocolate at historic Latrobe.
- Launceston and Tamar River, wine and historic scenic drive, 1 hr.
- Arboretum, trees and park selected from around the world, 20 min.
- Hobart city via historic Longford, Ross and Oatlands is 3 hr drive.
- Ideal location for day tours and excursions to some of the most interesting, idealistic and enjoyable Tasmanian scenic sites.
Free no obligation inspection always welcome, subject to availability.
[+] Devonport at night
[+] Spirit of Tasmania ferry
[+] Bluff beach
[+] Devonport lighthouse
[+] Don River Railway
[+] Cradle Mountain
[+] Stanley Nut